I projektet arrangeres der løbende workshops og arbejdskredse om forskellige temaer. Følgende temaer er aktuelle lige nu:
Danish-German PE:Region seminar on Demonstrator Development for Intelligent Grid Integration, High Speed Drives, and Battery Charging
Tirsdag den 28. november 2017 – Kl. 11.30 – 15.00
Syddansk Universitet i Odense
For yderligere information og tilmelding:
Invitation PE-Region seminar November 2017_final
‘100 % Climate Neutrality – Solutions for crossing borders’
October 4-5, 2017 Sønderborg, Denmark.
These topics will be covered by the conference: Smart cities, participatory approaches, energy efficiency in intelligent energy systems and international green entrepreneurship forum.
The local organizers are: University of Southern Denmark, ProjectZero Sønderborg, Europa Universität Flensburg, Hochschule Flensburg and Klimapakt Flensburg along with Sønderborg Vækstråd and CLEAN.
Battery technologies for electro mobility regional and smart grid purposes – Regional research activities and Business development option.
21 September 2017 from 9:30 – 16:00
Fraunhofer Fraunhoferstraße 1
- Application of New Materials in Power Electronics, and Demonstrator Development for Intelligent Grid Integration, High Speed Drives, and Battery Charging
Onsdag den 28. juni 2017, kl. 12-15:30 hos FH Kiel
- Disruptive Paradigm Changes for Electrical Machines and Electrical Drives Fredag den 23. juni 2017 kl. 13.00 på CAU, Faculty of Engineering, Prof. Robert D. (Bob) Lorenz, Chaired Professor and Co-Director of WEMPEC at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, in Madison, Wisconsin, USA will give a presentation entitled “Disruptive Paradigm Changes for Electrical Machines and Electrical Drives”:Abstract Electric machine design paradigms have been dramatically changed by the need to meet demands for minimizing losses and smooth torque control during driving cycles with widely vary loads and speeds. Simultaneously, new drive control paradigms systematically out-perform industry standard field oriented control (FOC) and simultaneously solve several classical problems with FOC. In addition, the internet of things is opening expansive opportunities for motor drives. This presentation with focus on these disruptive changes in the paradigms for electric machines and electrical drives explores the opportunities for innovation that these technologies provide. Bio Prof. Robert D. (Bob) Lorenz is a Life Fellow of IEEE, Past President of IEEE IAS, and Past Member of the IEEE Board of Directors. He is a Chaired Professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and Co-Director of the Wisconsin Electric Machines and Power Electronics Consortium (WEMPEC) which just celebrated its 36th Anniversary with over 85 international sponsor firms. He has pioneered core technologies for physics-based control design, self-sensing, flux observers, current regulators, deadbeat-direct torque and flux control, variable flux and variable magnetization state PM machines and power semiconductor temperature and strain control and has won 33 prize paper awards from the IEEE.
- Effektelektronikkens materialevidenskabelige aspekter
Mandag den 8. maj 2017 kl. 13:30 i Itzehoe
- Li-ion Battery Technology and Safety in Applications
Tirsdag den 7. februar 2017 på Alsion
- EC Day torsdag den 21. september 2016
For yderligere information om ovenstående arrangementer kontakt projektleder Kasper M. Paasch, telefon 6550 1695 eller mailto:Paasch@mci.sdu.dk