New Interreg project approved
We have the great pleasure to announce that the Interreg Committee has approved our application for a new Danish-German Interreg project with focus on power electronics. The project is entitled PE:Region Platform.
On top of development of technology and applications, PE:Region Platform will have particular focus on the establishment of a power electronics platform for the entire region and beyond. PE:Region Platform is a three-year project starting on 1 January 2020 and with the project partners of the original PE:Region project:
• University of Southern Denmark/Mads Clausen Institute
(SDU- MCI – Leadpartner)
• Sønderborg Vækstråd (SV)
• Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel/Chair of
Power Electronics (CAU)
• Fachhochschule Kiel/Institut für Mechatronik (FH Kiel)
• Forschungs- und Entwicklungszentrum Fachhochschule Kiel
(FuE FH Kiel GmbH)
• Wirtschaftsförderung und Technologietransfer
Schleswig-Holstein GmbH (WTSH)
An official kick-off event will be held early next year and we look forward to continuing the fruitful collaboration with well-known partners as well as new ones.